Did you try Reboot?


The weather has taken a turn for the warmer here in "God's Country", also know as Sunnyvale, California to the less fortunate who don't live here. Not just warm, down right hot. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

Only our AC is on the blink, literally. The computer thermostat was blinking red-blue-red-blue and displaying "Call for service" and a 1-800 number. I have to admit, my first reaction was "Cool! My thermostat can do a self diagnostic. Star Trek here we come." Then the temperature hit 92 degrees outside. Very un-cool.

So what do I do? I power cycle the AC unit at the circuit breaker. No good. Time to call the repair man.

Two days of record heat later, the repairman arrives, and what does he do? He power cycles the furnace. Problem solved.

Now why didn't I think of that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't need no sissy air-conditioning down here in God's Country! What's wrong with you, boy?
randomstring said…
Let me do the math for you:

pregnant wife + August heat wave = Air conditioning

Popular posts from this blog

Weasley Location Clock Project

Top 100 Science Fiction Novels

Coursera